Commercial Litigation.The Firm handles a variety of commercial litigation for corporate clients. The Firm has successfully represented many commercial businesses in contract disputes. Representative cases include:
- Successfully represented a retail goods distributor in a dispute with a nationwide retailer involving allegations of breach of contract and unfair business practices.
- Successfully represented a commercial business in breach of contract action against vendor involving damages and defense and indemnity obligations.
- Successfully represented retail business establishment in a contractual dispute between the company’s owners related to the dissolution of the business.
- Successfully represented a California movie theater chain in a licensing dispute with an on-screen advertising company.
- Successfully represented a departed partner in a dispute with his former law firm over amounts owed under the firm's partnership agreement.
- Successfully represented a Chicago antique dealer in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California involving the valuation of a rare antique viola.